Thursday, October 20, 2005

I've been tagged by Stephanie!!

Five Things I Plan to Do Before I Die
1) Go to Seattle - I haven't been since my first birthday.
2) Finish a scrapbook about myself.
3) Get a car with less than 50,000 miles on it.
4) Learn to make a souffle.
5) Win HOF.

Five Things I Can Do
1) Scrapbook.
2) Plan enough activities to entertain a 2 yo any day.
3) Remember almost my entire life.
4) Organize numbers into patterns.
5) Make pumpkin muffins.

Five Things I Can't Do
1) Get anywhere new without getting lost.
2) Do any complex computing in my head.
3) Beat my brother at arm wrestling.
4) Win a video game against Ethan.
5) See scary movies.

Five Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
1) Sense of Humor.
2) Kindness.
3) Intelligence.
4) Cool Hair.
5) Being a good Kisser.

Five Things You Say Most Often
1) I love you!
2) Stop right there!
3) Don't hug the kitties!
4) Do it again and you'll be in bed!
5) That sucks. (trying to stop this one.)

Five Celebrity Crushes
1) Alan Rickman
2) Colin Firth
3) Anthony Hopkins
4) Sean Connery
5) Orlando Bloom

I tagged Glo-Girl!

3 comments:

gloria said...

Thanks for that! LOL It was a hoot. Now who should I tag?? *giggles*

Disney Mummy said...

Okay the getting lost thing made me giggle and I thought of when you guys came out to my crop.

Mimi said...

Hey, I live near Seattle. Just a thought... ;)