Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm a little worried about adjusting to Ethan's new work schedule. I'm so excited for him, and can't wait to hear about all his interesting new work stuff, but he's going to be working a ton of hours. That means less hours with him and more hours alone with Esme. As much as I love her, that can be very stressful at times.

So, I'm starting to plan ahead. I found a couple local parent drops in centers that we can go to, just to get out the house, play with other kids, talk to other parents, and one even has a music class once a week. I think it's important for Esme to start doing things in groups so that's an added bonus. We have our membership to the Chilren's Museum which is great for rainy days now or the cold days that are coming up. Esme could spend hours and hours there. Kidsports in Hadley looks like it might be fun too, and it's a lot less expensive than I thought. We might be able to go there once a month or so just for a change of scenery. Friday and Saturday are going to be our hardest days, so hopefully I can visit and be visited a lot by my friends and family in CT those days.

I would do whatever it took to make these jobs work for Ethan! I'm so happy to see the spring back in his step and to know he'll be working somewhere he'll be appreciated!

No comments: