Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm so tired of being sick now. This cold is now officially kicking my butt. I woke up this morning with a sinus headache so bad I couldn't open my eyes. I have to work tomorrow so I am pray that this improves before then.

I started reading The Sound and the Fury a few by William Faulkner a few days ago. Normally I am the kind of person who HAS to finish a book if I start it, but I am considering putting this book down. I got through the first section, which is from Benjy's perspective and is supposed to be the hardest to read, but now that I'm in Quentin's section I'm not so sure I want to go through with it. I might stick a bookmark in it and set it aside for a time while I decide.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're still sick. I'm sorry to hear that I sat next to you at the crop. :) I hope you feel better immediately, if not sooner.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Try to have a good weekend :) !