Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Whew! Working full time can really wear you out when you don't do it all the time! I have been working full time the last few weeks - trying to get all our finances in order before summer. Luckily I like my job, but it sure has been cutting into my scrapping time.

We are making the decision tonight whether or not to send Esme back to nursery school in the Fall. I am wracking my brain over this. On one hand I really want her to develop good social skills, and on the other hand I really want to start homeschooling her NOW. We are having a tough time making a final decision. Sometimes I wish Ethan would put his foot down! But thankfully me for me he is not that sort of person.

Pray for me tonight that Esme goes to bed quickly and quietly, and that I will have time to finish reading Peter Pan so I can return it to school tomorrow. (Ahhhh Captain Hook - perhaps my very favorite of all the villains I love.)

No comments: