Sunday, April 22, 2007


I've finally completed a layout about why I scrapbook. I was inspired by a challenge and really had to think about the reasons, as they have changed over the last 7 years that I've been scrapping. Journaling reads, "I scrapbook because: I love looking at photos of people I love. It's a way to meet and spend time with friends. Some of my thoughts and feelings can't be expressed through words alone. I love knowing special memories will be recorded. I like having a talent. I love being part of the scrapping community. I enjoy shopping for cool new supplies. I feel good about myself when I create."

I've been a Pink Lady at Scraptalk for approximately 18 months now. I have loved being on this design team so much. If you haven't ever been there, you must check it out. Check out my gallery while you're there too! It is sincerely the nicest scrapbooking message board out there. It's very friend and inviting and everyone is very helpful. There are no hard feelings, and it's very easy to get to know everyone. Deb, the owner, is going to announce the new design team soon. I don't know if I'll be on it or not, so I'm feeling very nostalgic for a time that really hasn't even ended yet. So the next few days I'll be waiting waiting waiting, to find out if my time is over or if I'll have another year.

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Love the layout...that picture and the heart are perfect! :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thank you for your kind words and for checking out my blog.

Stephanie