Thursday, April 26, 2007

I've been blog tagged by Amy Birch!!! I have to name 10 weird things about myself.

1. I have a poster of Captain Hook hanging in my scrapbook area.

2. I can't concentrate on tasks with music on, but I can listening to talk radio. (I love all-talk NPR!)

3. I love children and spend most of my time surrounded by them, but I do not consider myself a kid person.

4. Every winter I get used to not going outside, and start out each Spring having no desire to venture out. I have to spend every day outside for a week before I love it again.

5. I talk to my best friend on the phone for hours every day, no matter how long we talked the day before or what is happening in our lives.

6. I can fall asleep in less than 5 seconds, and can sleep anywhere, including standing up.

7. I have a large collection of tiny Uncle Scrooge figures.

8. I love the Wiggles as much as my daughter does.

9. I hate tomatoes passionately.

10. I must always sleep on the side of the bed away from the door.

I am going to start my blog tags with Sharon whose blog I saw for the first time today!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hehe! :) Thanks...