Monday, April 30, 2007



We have the NICEST friends and family. While we were at our nephew's birthday party this weekend my best friend offered to take Esme for the night. Hearing that Ethan and I had the chance to go out my brother offered us free movie tickets so that we could go out and do something fun! Hearing that we were going out my mom insisted on buying us dinner! Due to the generosity of 3 people that love us, we got to have a great evening all to ourselves. This kind of night is very rare for us, and it was just so nice to spend a casual evening with my wonderful husband. One of the best things about my life is the people I am surrounded by. I am so incredibly blessed.

As a bonus, I happened to have my camera with me, so I got to get some shots of Ethan and me.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

So awesome! Couple time is the glue that holds my family together! I'm glad you got some!

Elizabeth said...

Man... Those nights are SO important and how cool that you got to go out and have a good time!!!!! Dayv and I need to do that more too!