Friday, June 02, 2006

Ahhh...the joys of yard saling. I spent half the day yesterday dividing up yards of lace, rick rack, etc. to distribute to friends and I still have an obscene amount left over from 2 tags sales, that will take me literally years to use. Today there was a yard sale not far from Ethan's office, so Esme and I stopped by. I am so glad we did! I got 2 full sized park benches, 2 chair sized park benchces (super cute!), and a wheelbarrow for $25. For anyone who doesn't know, that is an amazing deal. The cheapest (and I do mean cheap) park benches I've seen start around $40, so to get that many for so little is really great! I am so excited to have them! I started work on my garden late this year due to Esme's allergies, but since we've been going outside more I've been enjoying it thoroughly. I love having nice seating throughout the yard so I can enjoy all my work.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

what a great deal/find! enjoy :)