Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Three things you wish for:

  1. To be the best wife possible.
  2. To be the best mother possible.
  3. To be the best friend possible.

3 Things You Would Do To/For Yourself If There Was No One To Judge You (…or if you had the guts to do it!)

  1. Color my hair purple
  2. Wear beads in my hair
  3. Never wear footwear again

3 Bad Habits You Have

  1. Not cleaning up after myself
  2. Being Judgemental
  3. Staying Up Too Late

3 Insecurities You Feel

  1. I don't have any original ideas.
  2. I'm way overweight.
  3. My friends don't love me.

3 Talents/Skills you wish you had

  1. Play a portable instrument.
  2. Scrapbook as Freely as Elsie Flannigan
  3. Housecleaning.

3 Things That You Would Do If You Had More Time

  1. Scrapbook
  2. Read more
  3. Write

3 Things That Bring You Peace/Relaxation

  1. Scrapbooking
  2. Family naps
  3. Visiting my best friend.

3 Things That Spark Your Creativity

  1. Great photos.
  2. Pink Lady projects
  3. new idea books
I'm going to take Ethan and Stephanie!

No comments: