Sunday, March 19, 2006

I am tired of living in a disorganized house. I am SO tired of it. I wish I knew how to be better at keeping things together. It seems so easy for some people, but it's so hard for me. I grew up in a household much worse than my own, so in some ways I'm glad I'm at least doing better than my parents. Ethan and I are both natural packrats so that doesn't help. Right now my sbing area is such a mess, I have to specially clean it to have my best friend over tomorrow. Aye aye aye.

2 comments:

Owl at Home said...

Not to worry Jenny, we'll get there. BTW I love the product reviews on your web page. That is all.

Mimi said...

You know, I struggle with that a lot - my grandmother was a horrible housekeeper, my mom is much better and I'm better still. But, to be honest, I have to work on it - my natural inclination is to let it go, but then I start to go stir crazy with all the stuff around me.