Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Saturday night I took some nude photos of myself. Last night I scrapped one and posted it on Scraptalk. Okay, so, they only showed from the shoulders up. I was still proud of myself!! Artists do nudes. I could debate being an artist, crafter, designer, or all 3 all day, but on this layout I was striving to be an artist. Nudes show people at their most vulnerable, and I was trying to create a page that really expressed what I was trying to say. The journaling says, "Sometime between the ages of 29 and 30, I forgot how to love myself for who I am. I'm so glad that at 31.5, I can finally remember!"

Fortunately or unfortunately, I can't share the layout with anyone else yet as it is made from some mock products, from a line that won't be debuting til later this year. Not sure when they'll go public, but I'm amazed that I'm completely open to sharing my nude layout with the world!

No comments: