Thursday, December 20, 2007

I can definitely say this has been my hardest week as a sub. Hasn't been an easy landlady week either I'm afraid. Also, with the holidays coming lots of friends and family seem to be freaking out - we're all overtired and overbooked and it doesn't bring out the best in most of us.

Luckily I am so excited about Christmas that these problems seem insignificant next to the joy of celebrating with my family and giving Ethan and Esme their presents! On Christmas Eve Esme is going to be in her very first pageant! She even gets to do a special dance! I can't wait to see her on stage! Also Ethan and I are very lucky to be on vacation together and have a chance to see each other for the first time in weeks! Also I love making the big meal for my family, and having everyone over to our home.

1 comment:

Rita S. said...

I am with you on being overtired Jen! But am only now beginning to get excited as I see the end of my gift making almost done. Tomorrow I wrap! How fun to watch Esme in a pageant. Camcorder or photo camera - how will you capture that dance? Xmas HUGS!