Tuesday, November 07, 2006


I love baking with Esme! Last year we started a new Halloween tradition. We make some kind of special Autumn sweets to bring to our close neighbors and friends while we Trick or Treat. One house down our street always goes all out with decorations for EVERY holiday, so even though we don't know them, we include them on out list. This year we made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies that had a ginger filling. Mmmm they were delicious! I was amazed at how much work Esme put into them. She did all the pouring and stirred the batter constantly. They were a big hit! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mimi said...

What a sweet tradition and a fabulous layout.

I have to admit, I'm not sure what a Whoopie Pie is.

Stephanie said...

I really like the layout, but it's the overalls that I really love. :)

And I didn't know what a whoopie pie was until I moved to New England.