Monday, October 02, 2006

It feels like things should be settling down now with Ethan's new hours, but I'm don't feel used to it at all. Usually at this time of year I ease back into work, and I've been working tons. I worked 9 days in September. Nine days in a month might not seem like much to someone who works full time, but 9 days when you've had the whole summer off is a ton!

Once I get into this new schedule I hope to be scrapbooking a lot more in the evenings. Right now it's difficult because I'm not used to putting Esme to bed, eating alone, etc. Ethan was always so good and quick about putting her to bed, and it takes me forever. I think she knows how to play me or something.

We have lots of exciting things coming up - we're camping this weekend, we're going to see the Wiggles soon, we've got to get apple picking, pumpkin picking, to Pumpkin People, etc. Fall is my favorite season to scrapbook. I love the colors and the fun events. Esme has a special Fall album, and my first published page is one of my favorites from it.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Enjoy the weekend