Monday, September 04, 2006

sooooo, word on the street is that the Memory Makers Masters calls could start as early as tomorrow, but will surely happen this week. As much as I would love to win myself (chances of which are slim) I am SUPER excited to see who the winners will be! I really really really really really want one of my fellow Pink Ladies to win. I would be so psyched if someone from the team made it!

This is my last official day of summer. School starts back up tomorrow and even though I probably won't be working, I have to get that telephone back by my beside and make sure I have clean clothes to wear should it ring. I've been subbing for 2 years now. I tried junior high and high school when I first started (late May 2004) and HATED them passionately. But now I'm thinking about giving them another chance. Classes are way different at the beginning of the year than they are at the end, and it took a few days but I've pretty much become a master of classroom control with the younger kids. Several teachers request me just because they know I'm strict and their classrooms won't be in chaos. I know I could get a lot more work if I was willing to teach higher grades.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Happy Back to School!