Monday, July 31, 2006

I got my MMM entry in the mail yesterday, just squeaking in a day ahead of the deadline. I am so glad it's done. I am so proud that Lisa entered this year as well! I thought there was no way I could talk her in to such a thing, but she mailed hers today! The pages she sent are really wonderful. It will be fun to have someone IRL to wait with this year.

I really hope one of the Pink Ladies wins this year. I think the ones who entered all have a great chance and having one of them win would be the next best thing to winning myself. Of course I don't have any expectations about winning, I just enjoy entering for the challenge. I love putting together pages that I know are my best and keeping them secret. I love knowing that I'm being considered (even if only for a moment) with some of the most talented scrappers out there.

No comments: