Monday, December 05, 2005

I love Freecycle! I am cleaning house and getting rid of lots of stuff. Last year I bought Esme a toy Boobah that sings and dances and I have grown to really despise the thing. We don't even watch Boobahs, but our neighbor had one that she really liked. I am so glad it is going to a good home and out of mine! Also she received some Peek A Blocks for her first Christmas that she got very little play value out of, and those are also going to a good home. The best thing is that all I have to do is put them out on my porch and they magically disappear! Hooray!
I'm getting rid of some old dishes, a crib mattress, some clothes she's outgrown, and more.

Plus, I can ask for things whenever I want. Someone gave me some curtains, I've gotten some office clips, an easel, etc. If you haven't tried Freecycle check it out at www.freecycle.org - it's a wonderful system!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Freecycle? havent ever heard of it but I will check it out :) Yup, when I get a photo that speaks to me I just love it.. that is why I had started scrapping to begin with so I could capture those moments :) Happy cleaning and decluttering.. that is exactly what I am doing right now :)

Mimi said...

We do a bit of Freecycling ourselves, glad that you've found good homes for those things you've outgrown (Boobah's scare me!)

I finished the Chronicles and am ready to discuss!