Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Ford finally died. It is literally on the road dead. No compression in two cylinders. But I am really excited about my NEW car!! Whoo hoo! Okay so well it's not a brand new car or anything, but it's going to be new to me! And it is going to run and be reliable! Very exciting! I haven't been able to drive on the highway since November, and since I am not a homebody, it has been slowly killing me. I am getting my new vehicle this week, so happy days will be here again!

I won't have as much creative time this week as Esme's party is this Saturday and we have quite a bit left to do to prepare. Mostly we have to get our entire house organized and everything put away so that our guests will be able to move freely through the house! Esme's party is going to be bigger than ever though, since she all of a sudden seems to have lots of little friends. It's a dinosaur theme. I am soooo wishing I bought those Basic Grey dinosaur stamps on clearance when I saw them!

No comments: